Search box

Getting Out of a Partnership

If you are in a partnership and you would like to get out you need to talk to one of our specialist partnership lawyers.

If you have a aprtnership agreement we will help you negotiate the terms of your exit under that agreement.

Without a partnershp agreement you will need to dissolve a general partnership or look to the LLP act for an exit. In either scenario we have expertise of helping partners exit a parthership with the minimum fuss and the maximum cash.

For further information, please call us or complete the contact form now for more information.



Ralli advised two law firms who were contemplating a merger but then decided, on Ralli's advice, to ...

Anonymous Lawyer, Ralli advised two law firms who were contemplating a merger
We are a lobby group campaigning for the better organisation of public transport in the greater Bris...

Martin Garrett, Quick answers provided to lobby group
Ralli recently acted for one of the two partners in a medical practice who fell out and could no lon...

Anonymous Doctor, Ralli acted for partners in dissolution of a GP practice
Contact us
We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files we put in your browser to track usage of our site but they don't tell us who you are. Accept | Read More