Commercial contracts can be made orally or in writing, by conduct or in some other manner and for a variety of reasons. Statute and other national law may impose terms to override or supplement what the parties have expressly agreed within a commercial contract and if parties are in different countries or jurisdictions there may be applicable foreign law and enforcement issues to consider.
At Ralli we work closely with clients to ensure that the formation and conduct of their business and the rights, responsibilities and obligations of those involved are properly regulated by the terms of commercial contracts entered into in clear and certain written terms. Our clients receive expert advice on making contracts and material terms (including those imposed by law) and on related legal and practical issues such as enforcement and dispute resolution.
We provide expert advice on commercial contracts of all types and can draft new or revised terms to meet requirements. If a dispute arises our team can advise on resolving the matter by agreement or by litigation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution or other means.
In particular we provide commercial contract services in relation to the following:
- Unincorporated association, LLP and partnership formation agreements;
- Company formation and investment agreements;
- Joint venture and single venture agreements;
- Confidentiality and data protection agreements and restrictive covenants;
- Production, creation and development contracts (including IP/IT/technology contracts);
- Manufacture, purchase, supply and distribution contracts;
- Commercial property contracts (including construction and property development contracts);
- Management service facility contracts and outsourcing contracts;
- Facility management service contracts and other managed services agreements;
- Transfers, leases and licences of property and rights (including IP/IT/technology licences);
- Facility and funding agreements and mortgages, charges guarantees and security,
- Trading terms and conditions for goods and/or services (including internet trading);
- Terms of engagement (including self employed persons and independent contractors);
- Settlement agreements for disputes (including compromise and termination agreements);
- Regulatory consents and approvals (including for competition law compliance).